Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gina Gardner Theler Update

I started off staying at home and going to UVSC and recieved my associates there. I spent time in Europe and traveled around the country.I went to Utah State for one semester but then moved back to Provo. I lived in provo until 2002 and then I decided to go to the University of Utah to get my bachelors. I know, I am a traitor, but I am still a cougar fan. I lived in SLC from 2002- 2006 and graduated with two bachelors degrees, one in Parks, Recreation and Tourism and the second in Communications with an emphasis in photography. I loved living in SLC, and meeting many great people. In January of 2006 I moved to Pearl Harbor Hawaii to do an internship for 3 months for school. While I was there in Hawaii iving it up and just trying to enjoy the beautiful island, I met a great guy at my singles branch. We started dating and were engaged two months later and married exactly 6 months from our first date on Oct 7th, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple. We currently live in Honolulu, HI where my husband Jared is finishing his Medical Residency in Ear, Nose and Throat. He is a Doctor in the Army and is stationed out here in Hawaii until June 2010! We just had our first baby, a little girl named Kailie Harbor, she is the joy of our lives and we love being parents. We just found out that we will be moving to Syracuse, NY next June and then who knows. We miss Utah a lot and hope to be able to someday live there but for now we are enjoying our adventure of living out here in paradise!
Some of my favorite activities that I have picked up since High School include, Rock Climbing, snowboarding, golfing, surfing, camping, pretty much anything outside. I love to travel and see all the cool things in the world but my favorite place is and always will be Lake Powell. Mostly I just love spending time with my friends and family, being goofy and having fun!

No comments: