Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Leah Lewis Young Update


Shortly after high school I became a Birth & Postpartum Doula and worked full time with clients in San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles in that capacity. I meet my husband Cody at the singles ward I attended in Los Angeles and we were married in November of 2001 in the SLC temple. Six months later we moved from LA to Missouri for Cody to start medical school. There I began teaching Group X strength training classes at local fitness clubs and we welcomed our first of three daughters, Brinley, who is now 6 years old.
Since that time Cody has graduated from medical school and we now live in Columbus Ohio where we are in year #4 of a 6 year pediatric radiology residency. Our second daughter Avery, now 3 years old, and third daughter Aspen, now 9 months old joined our family during residency here in Columbus. We absolutely love it here!
I am enjoying my full time mommy life and have continued my side career in the health and fitness industry as a Group X Instructor and member of the Urban Iron (Body Pump)Corporate launch team.

No comments: