Friday, December 11, 2009
SO SO SO SORRY THAT WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO THE OTHER UPDATES YET! LIFE HAS BEEN BUSY FOR ALL :) WE'LL DEFINITELY GET TO THE REST OF THEM...BUT FOR NOW...WE'RE HOPING TO POST YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS :) PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO THE CLASS OF '99 EMAIL ADDRESS AND WE'LL POST THEM FOR OUR CLASS TO SEE. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Posted by Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ at 9:44 PM
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Here´s a summary of my life since 1999:
- Summer of ´99 I started BYU in June/July and went there until 2001. I was part of a multicultural dance group similar to living legends. We danced and sang representing latin, native american and polynesian cultures.
2. In 2001 I decided to move back to my home country, Guatemala (for those of you who don´t know where that is its right underneath Mexico, and the first Central American country on the map!) I was a volunteer English teacher.
3. I served an LDS mission to Panama (south America) from Oct 2002 to April 2004. The best 18 months of my life so far!!! Never sweated so much in my life though!!
I´ve been living in Guatemala ever since I got back.
4. I graduated as an Optometry Technician from Universidad Galileo/Galileo University in Guatemala in 2008.
5. Currently I work as an English Pronunciation/Accent Trainer in an American Based Company. I also serve as a Yw pres in my stake.
6. I also take German classes, am very involved in Institute and church activities, and plan on studying English/Spanish translation next year. I am still single, and enjoying life.
7. My parents and 2 of my 3 siblings still live in Provo.
I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST IN ALL YOU DO, I MISS ALL OF YOU, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WERE CLOSE FRIENDS AND THOSE WHOM I SHARED CLASSES WITH. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH and/or ADD ME IN FACEBOOK. IF YOU WANT TO VISIT GUATEMALA, MY HOME IS YOUR HOME! JUST CALL AHEAD!!
love, Guenia Choy
Posted by Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ at 8:48 PM